Medical calls. Fighting fires. Helping people. This is where a firefighter’s focus needs to be day in and day out when they are on the job. That’s why we take the Caremanship™ approach, not a salesmanship approach, when working with our firefighter clients. We want your focus to be on the job, not on whether or not you can pick up an extra shift to pay a mortgage that wasn’t right for you.
When you come to us to purchase or sell a home, we will start with our unique Reality Check and will help you evaluate your situation, educate you on the choices, and empower you to make decisions that are right for your situation.
EVALUATE: While others focus on evaluating you to make a sale, we focus on evaluating your life situation, goals and plans in order to best advise you on how to proceed in the real estate process. For active, reserve, retired and volunteer firefighters, we will examine factors such as:
- What is the monthly payment you can comfortably afford?
- Will purchasing a home add stability to your life or will it add financial stress?
- If you are State or Federal, are you up for a transfer? If so, when might that happen?
- Are you considering changing departments? If so, when and where?
- How many years do you plan to stay on the job?
- When do you plan to retire?
- Where do you plan to retire?
- What is your financial situation?
- If you get transferred or move and rent out the house, will the rent cover the mortgage?
- …and more questions to help you truly evaluate your situation.
EDUCATE: To ensure you understand even more about the home-buying and selling process, we explain the major topics of real estate, including:
- Property listings
- Resources available
EMPOWER: Our ultimate goal is to give you the tools and knowledge to empower you to make sound real estate decisions for life. We don’t hold your hands; we put the power back in them.
If the time is right for you to purchase, then we will help make it easier for you through our special programs for active, reserve or retired military, which include:
- Discounted closing costs
- Discounted home inspection
- Waived or reduced fees
- No more than 0.5% loan origination fee
To schedule your comprehensive Reality Check™ needs assessment interview,
contact us today at 1.877.VA.HEROES (1.877.824.3763) or Broker@RealityRealtyPros.com or fill out the form below.